RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 is a synthetic, low-friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for car gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection.
RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
By a significant fuel economy RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 contributes by reducing emissions to protect the environment.
RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 ensures compliance with the viscosity class even over long oil runtimes over the entire oil change interval.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20 is a universal fuel-efficient engine oil, a top product for modern passenger car petrol and diesel engines. It is also suitable for use in hybrid vehicles from various manufacturers.
- Guaranteed fastest possible lubrication of the engine.
- High fuel economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used.
- Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Provides protection against sludging, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Ensures the function of the hydraulic tappets at all temperatures.
- Stable engine oil, no NOx oxidation.
- Good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Neutral towards sealing materials.
- Reduces CO2 emissions, protect the environment.
- Ideal for hybrid vehicles.