RAVENOL ETC Concentrate Protect C12evo is an eco-friendly coolant free from 2-ethylhexanoic acid. It is a borate, nitrite and phosphate-free coolant for cooling circuits in combustion engines based on 1,2- ethanediol (monoethylene glycol), which provides maintenance-free corrosion and frost protection. This product is formulated as long-term radiator protection based on the latest Si-OAT technology. Organic acids work together with mineral silicates to provide the best possible protection.
The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), but by the rust protection. That is why automakers subject antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitation tests.
RAVENOL ETC Concentrate Protect C12evo protects the cooling system from corrosion, frost and from overheating in summer.
RAVENOL ETC Concentrate Protect C12evo with highly effective frost and corrosion protection. Application according to the mixture table. Follow manufacturer’s recommendations.
Instructions for use: Clean the cooling system, check for leaks, flush. Mix RAVENOL ETC Concentrate Protect C12evo with demineralized or distilled water (according to the mixing chart) and add. Allow engine and heater to warm up, add coolant to fill level.
ATTENTION: Never use undiluted! We recommend a mixing ratio of 50:50 (vol %). The minimum proportion of antifreeze concentrate should be between 35% – 60%, otherwise the product will not have a sufficient effect.
|Frost protection up to approx.
|proportion of concentrate
|proportion of water
- Modern additive inhibitors based on Si-OAT technology
- Premium anticorrosion additives for optimal protection for all metals and metal alloys used in coolingsystems, including aluminium
- Long-term corrosion protection up to 5 years
- Compatible with elastomers used in automotive radiators
- Prevention of deposits and foam formation in the cooling system
- Miscibility with all other types of radiator antifreeze
- Free from nitrites, amines, phosphates, borates and 2-ethylhexanoic acid (2-EHA)
- Outstanding protection against thermal stress