Ravenol Fogging Oil should be shaken well before use. Allow engine to warm then set to idle. Generously spray Ravenol Fogging Oil into the carburettor until the engine stops. Remove spark plugs and again generously spray Ravenol Fogging Oil into each hole. Refit the spark plugs and spray heads and crank the engine several times with hand pull or electric start.
Note: Spark plugs must be installed to prevent engine damage before cranking the engine.
Ravenol Fogging Oil offers:
- Exceptional corrosion protection even over long storage periods
- Versatile use, suitable for use in all types of combustion engines
- Immediate protection against rusting and corrosion
- Specially formulated to provide a powerful and effective action
- Contains no ozone depleting substances