Multigrade hypoid transmission oil for synchronised and not synchronised manual transmissions as well as axle drives, distributor transmissions, intermediate transmissions in vehicles and working machines.
In order to avoid the seasonal change of the transmission oil RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL 5 was developed. It can be used in winter as well as in summer. Its universal use reduces the risk of mix-up and storage.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL 5 guarantees due to the balanced additive combination characteristics like a high pressure absorption capacity, a superior viscosity temperature behaviour, a high oxidation stability, low pour points, a good corrosion protection and non-sludging.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL 5 is compatible with all brand-name transmission oils. In case of changing to RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL 5 flushing is not necessary.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL 5 can be used in manual transmissions, axle drives, distributor and intermediate transmissions in vehicles and working machines.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL 5 offers:
- Optimal cold flow property.
- Outstanding wear protection even with short trips in winter.
- High pressure stable lubrication film, thus outstanding wear protection under any stress
- Reduced transmission noise and the best transmission efficiency under full load, i.e. even with very hot oil.
- Outstanding shearing stability
- Excellent oxidation stability, no foaming
- No oil thickening or deposits
- Extraordinary ageing stability
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties
- Effective wear protection
- Extraordinary corrosion protection, no rust, won’t harm non-ferrous metals
- Neutral to sealants, transmissions stay tight, no oil loss