RAVENOL HDS Hydrocrack Diesel Specific 5W-30 is a synthetic, Low SAPS low-friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for passenger car diesel engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection.
RAVENOL HDS Hydrocrack Diesel Specific 5W-30 is based on additives with reduced ash content for use in modern passenger car with diesel engines with excellent cold start characteristics, low oil consumption and reduced pollutant emissions. This oil will increase the DPF and TWC life. HTHS- Viscosity >3.5 mPa*s (cP). Developed for fuel economy and energy conserving in EURO VI, EURO V and EURO IV Standard engines with normal and extended oil change intervals (until 50.000 km or 2 years possible).
RAVENOL HDS Hydrocrack Diesel Specific 5W-30 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubricating safety during the cold run phase.
Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL HDS Hydrocrack Diesel Specific 5W-30 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL HDS Hydrocrack Diesel Specific 5W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL HDS HYDROCRACK DIESEL SPECIFIC SAE 5W-30 is a fuel economy engine oil for modern diesel engines with turbo charger and exhaust gas after treatment with DPF (Diesel particle filter, Diesel soot particle filter or NOx- store catalysts) or TCW (Three Way Catalyst).
RAVENOL HDS HYDROCRACK DIESEL SPECIFIC SAE 5W-30 offers:
- Fuel economy in part and full power operation
- Excellent wear protection and high viscosity index also under high-speed driving conditions, the long life of the engine
- Excellent cold starting characteristics also at low temperatures below -30°C
- A safe lubricant film at high operating temperatures
- Low evaporative tendency, so lower oil consumption
- No deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and valves because of oil conditioned
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extended oil change intervals to protect natural resources