RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 is a synthetic, low-friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for car gasoline engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection, such as Turbo-GDI and direct injection.
With its new formulation, RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 provides a safe layer of lubrication even at very high operating temperatures and protects from corrosion and loss of oil through oxidation or coking.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubricating safety during the cold run phase.
Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 helps to avoid low speed pre-ignition LSPI (Low Speed Pre-ignition). This can help avoid engine damage.
Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 is a high-performance low-friction engine oil for modern engines, and is recommended by OPEL/GENERAL MOTORS to the latest GM dexos1 specification for modern GM gasoline-engined vehicles under all operating conditions.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 is also suitable fort he shown specifications of Ford, Chrysler and Fiat.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 offers:
- Fuel savings in partial and full load operation
- Outstanding wear protection and high viscosity index ensure engine longevity, even under high-speed driving conditions.
- Excellent cold-start properties even at low temperatures below -25°C.
- A safe lubricating film at high operating temperatures.
- Low evaporation tendency, thus low oil consumption.
- No oil-based deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Neutrality towards sealing materials.
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources.