RAVENOL LTC Concentrate Protect C12++ is an eco-friendly 1.2- Ethanediol (monoethylene glycol) based coolant for cooling circuits in combustion engines which provides maintenance-free corrosion and frost protection. This product is formulated based on a proven inhibitor development by combining silicates with the organic additive technology OAT as an extended life coolant.
The quality of an antifreeze is no longer just determined by the antifreeze effect (which automatically exists in an ethylene-glycol based product), but by the rust protection.
That is why automakers subject antifreeze to lengthy corrosion and cavitation tests.
RAVENOL LTC Concentrate Protect C12++ protects the cooling system from rust, frost, and in summer, from overheating.
RAVENOL LTC Concentrate Protect C12++ with frost and rust protection for year-round use in all-aluminium engines.
Instructions: Clean cooling system, test leak tightness, flush.
RAVENOL LTC Concentrate Protect C12++ with clean water (per mixing chart) and add. Allow engine and heater to warm up, add coolant to fill level.
RAVENOL LTC Concentrate Protect C12++ offers:
- Excellent for all-aluminium engines
- Good reserve alkalinity
- Premium corrosion additives for optimal rust protection for all metals and metal alloys used in cooling systems, including aluminium
- Prevents sediments and foaming in the cooling system
- Compatible with elastomers used in automotive radiators
- Can be mixed with other coolant types