RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is a full synthetic low-viscosity transmission oil for special manual transmissions.
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is designed based on special selected base oils and specially coordinated additive treatment. This exceeds the needs of today’s application requirements.
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is outstanding for use under severe mechanical and thermal stress on transmission oils, even with extended oil change intervals.
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is a full synthetic transmission oil for manual transmissions.
- A high pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Outstanding shearing stability and excellent thermal stability.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- High oxidation stability.
- Excellent wear protection, outstanding EP properties.
- Low foaming properties even at high speeds.
- Good shifting behaviour even in low temperatures, extremely low pour point.
- Extended life.
- A stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
RAVENOL special transmission fluids are special developments for special gears and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data. Please note: RAVENOL special transmission fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. If you are unsure about the right transmission fluid, ask your workshop or dealership for advice on the transmission type and OEM original number or ask our experts, making sure to state the VIN code (vehicle identification number) of your vehicle. Misapplication of RAVENOL special transmission fluid can lead to malfunction of the transmission shifting problems, increased fuel consumption, unwanted slip behavior, etc. and cause the failure of the transmission. Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH is not liable for transmission failures in case of wrong selection of RAVENOL special transmission fluid.