RAVENOL Oldtimer Regular SAE 50 API SB is an alloyed single grade engine oil for use in classic vehicles with or without an oil filter. It is manufactured using carefully selected pure mineral raffinates. It provides oxidation stability, it is non-foaming and also has excellent viscosity-temperature characteristics. Thanks to its low setting point, this oil can be used in both low and high temperatures and guarantees perfect lubrication. It is suitable for use in most petrol engines / classic vehicles built before 1951. Using this oil in modern engines can lead to defective performance or cause damage.
RAVENOL Oldtimer Regular SAE 50 API SB is designed for use in the engines of vehicles which were built prior to 1951, where the API specification SB is required.
Adhere to oil change intervals specified in the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL Oldtimer Classic SAE 50 API SB offers:
- Excellent material compatibility
- Prevention of caking and coking of cylinders, pistons and valves
- Selected base oils ensure high oxidation protection
- Safe lubrication film at high operating temperatures
- Neutrality against sealing materials
- Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and foaming