RAVENOL Outboardoel 2T Mineral is a high quality 2-stroke engine oil based on mineral base oils with an ash less additive package for optimum lubricity and excellent corrosion protection.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 2T Mineral is especially designed for use in fresh water-cooled outboard engines with separate (Auto lube systems) or mixed lubrication.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 2T Mineral meets the requirements of the National Marine Manufacturers Association NMMA TC-W3 (CE 50S Yamaha, Mercury).
RAVENOL Outboardoel 2T Mineral is recommended for “TC-W3” Fluids in all outboard engines according to the prescribed mixing ratio from the engine manufacturer. It can also be used for engines operating in seawater.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 2T Mineral is recommended for use in outboard engines of Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu, Johnson, Evinrude, Mercury and Selva.
Typical mixing ratio: 1: 50
Follow the manufacturers recommendations!
RAVENOL Outboardoel 2T Mineral offers:
- An excellent corrosion protection in all oil-wetted engine parts
- An excellent oxidation stability
- An excellent corrosion protection
- Immediate, homogeneous mixture with the used fuel (including lead-free)
- An effective pressure and temperature resistant oil film
- Environmentally friendly and low smoke
- A clean burning with no deposits