RAVENOL Outboardoel 2T Teilsynth is high quality 2-stroke engine oil based on high quality base oils with special esters and Polyisobutylene (PIB) and an ash less additive package for optimum lubricity and excellent corrosion protection.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 2T Teilsynth is especially designed for use in fresh water-cooled outboard engines with separate (Auto lube systems) or mixed lubrication.
RAVENOL Outboardoel 2T Teilsynth meets the requirements of the National Marine Manufacturers Association NMMA TC-W3 (CE 50S Yamaha, Mercury).
RAVENOL Outboardoel 2T Teilsynth is recommended for “TC-W3” Fluids in all outboard engines according to the prescribed mixing ratio from the engine manufacturer. It can also be used for engines operating in seawater.
Typical mixing ratio: 1: 75
Follow the manufacturers recommendations!
RAVENOL Outboardoel 2TTeilsynth offers:
- Excellent corrosion protection in all oil-wetted engine parts
- Immediate, homogeneous mixture with the used fuel (including lead-free)
- Effective pressure and temperature resistant oil film
- Excellent anti-wear performance
- Clean burning with no deposits
- Low coking
- High wear protection