RAVENOL Professional Radiator Cleaner is added to the radiator. It is recommended to replace rubber parts affected by oil seepage.
Area of application:
- Radiator repairs
- In the event of reduced radiator performance
- In the event of deposits in the cooling system
- Changing coolant
- For cleaning purposes after engine repairs due to oil in the cooling system
Application: RAVENOL Professional Radiator Cleaner suffices for up to 10 l of coolant.
Drain contaminated coolant before cleaning and fill up with fresh water.
Fill in RAVENOL Professional Radiator Cleaner and allow the engine to run at operating temperature for approx. 30 minutes. Drain contaminated mixture – in the case of severe contamination, repeat treatment if necessary. Rinse cooling system with clear water. Refill and remove air after cleaning the cooling system and check for leak tightness.
RAVENOL Professional Radiator Cleaner provides:
- Cleaning of the cooling and heating system
- Protection of the new coolant against prior contamination
- Elimination of sludge and corrosion residue