RAVENOL Racing 4-T Motobike SAE 10W-60 is a fully synthetic 4-stroke motorcycle engine oil that was specially developed for racing use with USVO® & CleanSynto® technology.
It is designed 100% on a PAO and ester basis and can therefore also be classified as “fully synthetic” according to German law. Thanks to a special formulation based on the new RAVENOL racing technology, we achieve a perfect combination for the engine, transmission and clutch. The excellent properties of the fully synthetic PAO base oils and esters ensure maximum performance and reliable protection against wear.
With RAVENOL Racing 4-T Motobike SAE 10W-60, a motorcycle oil was developed that can be used in racing as well as in normal road operation. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety in the cold running phase. With significant fuel savings, RAVENOL Racing 4-T Motobike SAE 10W-60 helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
RAVENOL Racing 4-T Motobike SAE 10W-60 is the ideal synthetic lubricating oil for very powerful 4-stroke engines. The formulation guarantees maximum protection for all engine components.
RAVENOL Racing 4-T Motobike SAE 10W-60 makes shifting easier, so that the gears can be engaged and changed precisely, quietly and smoothly. The efficiency is reflected in the very low friction of the engine components, while maintaining the maximum performance. RAVENOL Racing 4-T Motobike SAE 10W-60 can be used both on the road and on the racetrack.
RAVENOL Racing 4-T Motobike SAE 10W-60 offers:
- Better performance than conventional motorcycle oils and optimal protection
- Maximum performance & acceleration through reduced friction and improved engine cleanlines
- Perfect match to racing
- Extreme reduction of wear
- Very stable viscosity index thanks to high shear stability
- Fast oiling of the engine
- Prevention of sludge, varnishing, coking and corrosion
- Prevention of oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on the valves