RAVENOL Racing Gearoil is a modern, PAO (poly-alpha-olefin) based fully synthetic racing gear oil with USVO® Technology.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil was developed as manual and differential oil for use in racing vehicles.
The USVO® technology offers high performance, improved gear protection and optimized gear cleanliness for your vehicle.
Special additives guarantee limited slip properties, a high load carrying capacity, stable viscosity, optimum wear protection, low foaming, proper lubrication and reducing the heating of the transmission.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil offers excellent anti-wear properties and an optimum viscosity-temperature behavior.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil is used as special race oil based on PAO for limited-slip differentials of race cars.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil offers:
- A stable high-pressure lubricating oil film even at high temperatures and under high stress.
- Excellent shear stability and excellent thermal stability.
- A very good viscosity-temperature behavior.
- An excellent aging resistance and high oxidation resistance.
- A very good wear protection, excellent EP characteristics.
- A low foaming even at high speeds.
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials.
- Good circuit behavior at low temperatures, low pour point.
- Longest oil change intervals, thanks to excellent shear stability.
- Reduced noise transmission through low vibration even in hot oil through the oil film with good adhesion and excellent LS additive.