RAVENOL Racing Kart 2 T is a fully synthetic, no-compromise two-stroke racing oil. Based on experience in carting, road racing and motocross developing has been tested worldwide under the harshest conditions on Grand Prix circuits. Basic components of the product are a variety of synthetic base oils, including NHC Polyol and polyisobutylene. Benefits from the inclusion of synthetics of a much larger molecular structure give increased boundary lubrication and offer a wide buffer zone of protection.
RAVENOL Racing Kart 2T is miscible with mineral and synthetic two stoke oils up to 50:1 (acc. to manufacturer’s recommendations).
RAVENOL Racing Kart 2T will not be mixed with Methanol and castor based oils.
RAVENOL Racing Kart 2T is not suitable for use in oil injection systems. Always mix well!
RAVENOL Racing Kart 2T offers:
- Ultra low rates of wear.
- High lubricity preventing oil induced piston seizures.
- High shear stability even under the severest conditions.
- Increased engine reliability.
- No lacquer, gumming or ring sticking.
- Ultra clean burning with little or no carbon deposits.
- Excellent fluidity/pour point for use in wide range of temperatures.
- Easy mixing.