RAVENOL RCS Racing Competition Synto SAE 5W-40 is a modern, PAO (poly-alpha-olefin) based fully synthetic multi-range engine oil with USVO® Technology.
RAVENOL RCS Racing Competition Synto SAE 5W-40 is ideally suited for gasoline engines for car racing, even when subject to the highest levels of strain.
The USVO® technology offers high performance, improved engine protection, reduced fuel consumption and optimized engine cleanliness for your vehicle. Due to the special mixture of synthetic, highly polar Group V base oils with a high proportion of high and low viscosity PAO, it could be formulated without the use of viscosity index improvers.
Due to its high viscosity index, its high HTHS value, extreme shear stability and a highly effective special novel additivation with molybdenum and tungsten, RAVENOL RCS Racing Competition Synto SAE 5W-40 is also suitable for an extremely sporty driving style.
RAVENOL RCS Racing Competition Synto SAE 5W-40 utilizes the positive properties of molybdenum and tungsten to smooth the surface structure of the motor, reducing friction and wear, and significantly improving mechanical efficiency.
RAVENOL RCS Racing Competition Synto SAE 5W-40 achieves a secure lubrication layer thanks to its unique formulation even at very high operating temperatures, protection from corrosion (oxidation) and foaming.
RAVENOL RCS Racing Competition Synto SAE 5W-40 is used as a special oil for racing under heaviest conditions.
RAVENOL RCS Racing Competition Synto SAE 5W-40 offers:
- Ultra-modern fully synthetic engine oil for car race with special molybdenum and tungsten additives
- Safe lubricating layer at very high operating temperatures
- High HTHS value, extreme shear stability
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
- Very low evaporation tendency
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Very good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Protection against corrosion and foam formation