RAVENOL RFS SAE 15W-50 is a modern, PAO (poly-alpha-olefin) based full synthetic multigrade engine oil with USVO® Technology.
Due to the USVO® technology we achieve an extremely high viscosity stability. We avoid the disadvantages of polymeric viscosity improvers while taking advantage of them. This improves engine protection, performance, engine cleanliness and oil drain intervals. The USVO® technology makes it possible that the product has no shear losses during the entire change interval and is extremely stable to oxidation. This unique technology helps oil lubricate faster, thereby minimizing friction while keeping the engine clean and efficient.
RAVENOL RFS SAE 15W-50 utilizes the positive properties of tungsten to smooth the surface structure of the motor, reducing friction and wear, and significantly improving mechanical efficiency.
Due to its high viscosity index, good shear stability and a highly effective special novel additivation with tungsten, RAVENOL RFS SAE 15W-50 is also suitable for an extremely sporty driving style.
RAVENOL RFS SAE 15W-50 achieves a secure lubrication layer thanks to its unique formulation even at very high operating temperatures, protection from corrosion (oxidation) and foaming.
RAVENOL RFS SAE 15W-50 is ideally suited for gasoline engines for car racing, even when subject to the highest levels of strain.
- Ultra-modern full synthetic engine oil for car race with special tungsten additives
- Fuel saving regarding partial load operation and full power operation
- Very low evaporation tendency
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Safe lubricating layer at very high operating temperatures
- Very good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Good protection against corrosion and foam formation