RAVENOL RFS SAE 15W-50 is a modern, PAO (poly-alpha-olefin) based fully synthetic multigrade engine oil with USVO® Technology.
RAVENOL RFS SAE 15W-50 is ideally suited for gasoline engines for car racing, even when subject to the highest levels of strain.
The USVO® technology offers high performance, improved engine protection, reduced fuel consumption and optimized engine cleanliness for your vehicle.
Due to its high viscosity index, good shear stability and a highly effective special novel additivation with tungsten, RAVENOL RFS SAE 15W-50 is also suitable for an extremely sporty driving style.
RAVENOL RFS SAE 15W-50 utilizes the positive properties of tungsten to smooth the surface structure of the motor, reducing friction and wear, and significantly improving mechanical efficiency.
RAVENOL RFS SAE 15W-50 achieves a secure lubrication layer thanks to its unique formulation even at very high operating temperatures, protection from corrosion (oxidation) and foaming.
RAVENOL RFS SAE 15W-50 can be used as special oil for car race even under most difficult conditions.
RAVENOL RFS SAE 15W-50 offers:
- Ultra-modern fully synthetic engine oil for car race with special tungsten additives
- Fuel saving regarding partial load operation and full power operation
- Very low evaporation tendency
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Safe lubricating layer at very high operating temperatures
- Very good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Good protection against corrosion and foam formation