RAVENOL RRS SAE 5W-50 is a modern, PAO (poly-alpha-olefin) based fully synthetic multigrade engine oil with USVO® Technology for gasoline engines.
RAVENOL RRS SAE 5W-50 is ideally suited for car racing, even when subject to the highest levels of strain.
The USVO® technology offers high performance, improved engine protection, reduced fuel consumption and optimized engine cleanliness for your vehicle. Due to its high viscosity index, the associated very high shear stability and a highly effective special novel additive with tungsten, RAVENOL RRS SAE 5W-50 is suitable for an extremely sporty driving style.
RAVENOL RRS SAE 5W-50 utilizes the positive properties of tungsten to smooth the surface structure of the motor, reducing friction and wear, and significantly improving mechanical efficiency.
RAVENOL RRS SAE 5W-50 achieves a secure lubrication layer thanks to its unique formulation even at very high operating temperatures, protection from corrosion (oxidation) and foaming.
RAVENOL RRS SAE 5W-50 can be used as special oil for car racings even under most difficult conditions.
RAVENOL RRS SAE 5W-50 offers:
- Ultra-modern fully synthetic engine oil for car race with special tungsten additivation
- Safe lubricating layer at very high operating temperatures
- High HTHS value, very good shear stability
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
- Very low evaporation tendency
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Very good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Good protection against corrosion and foam formation