RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 is a modern, full synthetic low friction multigrade engine oil with USVO® Technology, based on PAO (poly-alpha-olefin) and Ester.
Due to the USVO® technology we achieve an extremely high viscosity stability. We avoid the disadvantages of polymeric viscosity improvers while taking advantage of them. This improves engine protection, performance, engine cleanliness and oil drain intervals. The USVO® technology makes it possible that the product has no shear losses during the entire change interval and is extremely stable to oxidation. This unique technology helps oil lubricate faster, thereby minimizing friction while keeping the engine clean and efficient.
Due to its high viscosity index, extreme shear stability and a highly effective special novel additivation with tungsten, RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 is also suitable for extremely sporty driving styles.
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 utilizes the positive properties of tungsten to smooth the surface structure of the motor, reducing friction and wear, and significantly improving mechanical efficiency.
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 achieves a secure lubrication layer thanks to its unique formulation even at very high operating temperatures, protection from corrosion (oxidation) and foaming.
RAVENOL RSE SAE 10W-50 is ideally suited for gasoline engines for car racing, even when subject to the highest levels of strain and very high temperatures.
- Ultra-modern full synthetic engine oil for car race with special tungsten additivation
- Safe lubricating layer at very high operating temperatures
- High HTHS value, very good shear stability
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
- Very low evaporation tendency
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Very good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Good protection against corrosion and foam formation