RAVENOL Super Fuel Economy SFE SAE 5W-20 is an universal fuel-efficient engine oil, a top-quality product for modern passenger cars with gasoline and diesel engines of the latest generation.
Due to the USVO® technology we achieve an extremely high viscosity stability. We avoid the disadvantages of polymeric viscosity improvers while taking advantage of them. This improves engine protection, performance, engine cleanliness and oil drain intervals. The USVO® technology makes it possible that the product has no shear losses during the entire change interval and is extremely stable to oxidation. This unique technology helps oil lubricate faster, thereby minimizing friction while keeping the engine clean and efficient.
RAVENOL Super Fuel Economy SFE SAE 5W-20 utilizes the positive properties of tungsten to smooth the surface structure of the motor, reducing friction and wear, and significantly improving mechanical efficiency.
RAVENOL Super Fuel Economy SFE SAE 5W-20 has a high viscosity index because of its formulation with special base oils. The formulation avoids premature fuel ignition LSPI (Low Speed Prevention), thereby avoiding engine damage. Recommended for turbo gasoline engines with direct injection (Turbo-GDI).
Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL Super Fuel Economy SFE SAE 5W-20 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL Super Fuel Economy SFE SAE 5W-20 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL SFE 5W-20 is an universal fuel-efficient engine oil, a top-quality product for modern passenger cars with gasoline engines of the latest generation.
RAVENOL Super Fuel Economy SFE SAE 5W-20 offers:
- Guaranteed fastest possible lubrication of the engine.
- High fuel economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used. Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Provides protection against sludging, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Ensures the function of the hydraulic tappets at all temperatures.
- Stable engine oil, no NOx oxidation.
- Good aging behavior, confirmed by the Hot Tube Test.
- Good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Neutral towards sealing materials.
- Protects turbocharger, EPS and engines running with ethanol-containing fuels up to E85.
- Compatibility with exhaust gas after treatment systems.