RAVENOL SMO SAE 5W-30 Synthetic Multi Oil is synthetic low friction motor oil with CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection. Minimisation of friction, abrasion and fuel consumption, excellent cold start characteristics. Extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer’s recommendations. The excellent cold start characteristics provide optimal lubricant safety in the cold-running phase. Because of the noticeable fuel economy RAVENOL SMO SAE 5W-30 contributesthe reduction of pollutant emissions and protecting the environment.
RAVENOL SMO SAE 5W-30 is suitable for energy-saving year-round use in modern petrol and diesel engines. The specifications API SN Resource Conserving (RC) and ILSAC GF-5 are backward compatible with the respective previous specifications.
The operating regulations of the motor vehicle and engine manufacturers are to be observed.
RAVENOL SMO SAE 5W-30 offers:
- Fuel economy in part and full power operation
- Excellent wear protection and high viscosity index also under high-speed driving conditions, the long life of the engine
- Excellent cold starting characteristics also at low temperatures below -30°C
- A safe lubricant film at high operating temperatures
- Low evaporative tendency, so lower oil consumption
- No deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and valves
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extended oil change intervals to protect natural resources