RAVENOL SSV Fuel Economy SAE 0W-30 is a PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, fully synthetic low friction motor oil with especially USVO® and proven CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
RAVENOL SSV Fuel Economy SAE 0W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
With its new formulation, RAVENOL SSV Fuel Economy SAE 0W-30 provides a safe layer of lubrication even at very high operating temperatures and protects from corrosion and loss of oil through oxidation or coking. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL SSV Fuel Economy SAE 0W-30 helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL SSV FUEL ECONOMY SAE 0W-30 is universal, fuel-efficient engine oil. It is a premium product for gasoline and diesel engine passenger cars. Suitable for all petrol and diesel passenger cars with and without turbo charger, especially recommended for full synthetic all-season motor oils.
RAVENOL SSV FUEL ECONOMY SAE 0W-30 offers:
- Universal application in all modern petrol and diesel engines
- Quick lubrication of the engine even at temperatures below -30 °C
- Low evaporation tendency, therefore a lower oil consumption
- Safety against accumulation of sludge, coking and corrosion even under unfavourable operating conditions
- Guarantee of the function of the hydro tappets at all temperatures
- No oil limited deposits in combustion chambers, at the piston ring and valves
- Unchanged viscosity during the whole oil change interval, high viscosity index
- Neutral against sealing materials
- Miscibility with all commercially available engine oils. Flushing is not required.