RAVENOL Transfer Fluid BW 44 is a PAO (Poly-alpha-olefin) based, fully synthetic transfer fluid with a special additive and inhibition, which ensure the proper functioning of the active transfer case.
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid BW 44 is a fully synthetic gear lubricant for use in electronically controlled active transfer case.
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid BW 44 ensures optimum power transmission.
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid BW 44 was developed for use in for use in Borg-Warner transmission systems BW 44-40 and BW 44-44 from 2016.
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid BW 44 provides a stable viscosity even under the highest loads. It is particularly suitable when a specification according to MB 236.13 is required.
- Very good lubricating ability even at very low temperatures in winter
- A high, stable viscosity index
- Very good oxidation stability
- Protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation
- Good balanced coefficient of friction
- Neutral towards sealing materials
- Neutral behavior by inhibition compared with non-ferrous metals