RAVENOL TSi SAE 10W-40 is a high additive treated engine oil which allows an energy-saving operation because of its additivation, choice of base oils and viscosity adjustment. In order to guarantee the low viscosity of the SAE class 10W as well as a low evaporation loss RAVENOL TSi SAE 10W-40 is produced on the basis of hydro crack oils and polyalphaolefins (PAO) which correspond to the high tech demands. RAVENOL TSi SAE 10W-40 contains less than 30 % Polyalphaolefins (PAO).
RAVENOL TSi SAE 10W-40 is suitable for all modern cars with petrol and diesel engines all the year; no sludge in the motor, excellent results during the test run. High engine cleanness is guaranteed also in case of turbo charging and a complete catalyst operation as well as multi valves and diesel direct injections.
RAVENOL TSi SAE 10W-40 offers:
- High abrasion resistance
- Fuel saving because of easy running characteristics
- Excellent detergent and dispersant characteristic
- Prevention of black sludge creation
- Long endurance because of high oxidation stability
- Excellent cold start performance
- Very good viscosity temperature behaviour
- Low evaporation
- Suitable for catalysts