RAVENOL VMS SAE 5W-30 is synthetic low friction motor oil with CleanSynto® technology for Daimler passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection. Minimisation of friction, abrasion and fuel consumption, excellent cold start characteristics. Extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
The excellent cold start characteristics provide optimal lubricant safety in the cold-running phase. Because of the noticeable fuel economy RAVENOL VMS SAE 5W-30 contributes the reduction of pollutant emissions and protecting the environment. RAVENOL VMS SAE 5W-30 is Oil which prevents effectively the clogging of the diesel soot particulate filter.
RAVENOL VMS SAE 5W-30 is suitable for demanding motors as high performance low friction multi-grade gear oil. It is recommended for all modern passenger car gasoline and diesel engines, including turbo versions, for direct injection motors and it is also recommended for all operation conditions. RAVENOL VMS SAE 5W-30 is recommended for use in vehicles with diesel particulate filters. It is especially formulated according to the Daimler Low SPAsh multigrade service engine oil specification MB 229.52 and suitable for BlueTEC OM642.
RAVENOL VMS SAE 5W-30 offers:
- Fuel savings in partial and full load
- Excellent wear protection and high viscosity index secure even under high speed driving conditions engine longevity
- Excellent cold starting properties even at low temperatures below -30°C
- A safe lubrication film at high operating temperatures.
- Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources