RAVENOL WIV II SAE 0W-30 is a fully synthetic low friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for VW and Audi petrol engines and diesel engines (from model year 2000 with interchange interval WIV) including pump-nozzle engines (Pumpe-Düse-Motoren). Minimizing friction, wear and fuel consumption, excellent cold start characteristics. Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL WIV II SAE 0W-30 has been specially developed for VW and Audi petrol engines and diesel engines (from model year 2000 with intermittent extension WIV) including pump-nozzle engines. It allows significantly longer maintenance intervals. Excellent cold start characteristics due to a faster oiling of the system. It ensures reduced friction losses and high oil film stability as well as excellent viscosity-temperature behavior.
RAVENOL WIV II SAE 0W-30 can be used in all long-life vehicles (except for models that require a product to VW standard 503 01).
Attention: Extended oil change intervals must never be used in engines of non-WIV vehicles. In this case, RAVENOL WIV II SAE 0W-30 may only be used with change intervals that are described by the manufacturer.
RAVENOL WIV II SAE 0W-30 offers:
- It is recommended for VW and Audi gasoline and diesel engines (model year 2000 with WIV service interval prolongation), including pump-nozzle engines.
- A special low-friction character and an excellent range by special additives.
- An excellent engine protection, even after a cold start and under stricter conditions.
- Guaranteed for maximum wear protection and engine cleanliness combined with reduced fuel consumption.
- Provides extended oil change intervals due to its exceptional product stability.
- Supports the protection of the environment through reduced emissions.