Transfer Fluid TF-0870Have a question about this product? Ask us!
ACTIVE TRANSFER CASE
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 is a fully synthetic gear lubricant of the latest generation of electronically controlled active transfer case.
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 ensures optimum power transmission.
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 is special formulation of fully synthetic Base oils (PAO) with special additives and inhibition. It can ensure the proper functioning of the active transfer case.
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 was developed for use in active transfer case (Active Transfer Case).
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 provides a stable viscosity even under the highest loads.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
- BMW DTF-1 83222409710, 83222397244, 83220306816 for Transfer Case xDrive: ATC300, ATC350, ATC400, ATC450, ATC500, ATC700
- Land Rover LR003137 BOT 118 Plus, IYK500010, ATF TF-0753
- Nissan 999MP-TF0870P, KLD22-00001EU for Transfer Case ATX90A
- Porsche 000-043-301-36 / 00004330136 for Cayenne Transfer Case
- VW G 052 515 A2 (formerly G 055 015 A2) for Transfer Case 0AD and 0BV for VW Touareg, and Audi Q7
- VW G 052 533 A2 for Transfer Case 0C7 for Amarok
- VW G 052 536 A2 for Transfer Case 0BU for Touareg, Amarok and Audi Q7
RAVENOL Transfer Fluid TF-0870 offers:
- Very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- A high, stable viscosity index
- Very good oxidation stability
- Protection against wear, corrosion and foam formation
- Good balanced coefficient of friction
- Neutral towards sealing materials
- Neutral behavior by inhibition compared with non-ferrous metals
- RAVENOL special transmission fluid is special development for special gear and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data.
- Please note: RAVENOL special transmission fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. Not sure of the correct transmission fluid, you can ask your garage or the car dealer with respect to the original OEM gear type and number or consult our advisers. It must be specified the VIN code (Vehicle Identification Number) of your vehicle.
- Misapplication of RAVENOL special transmission fluid can lead to malfunction of the transmission shifting problems, increased fuel consumption, unwanted slip behavior, etc. cause and cause the failure of the transmission.
- Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH does not liable for transmission failures in case of wrong selection of RAVENOL special transmission fluid.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||847||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-50||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.